Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful

Female bank Chairman and business woman, Ibukun Awosika has shared some critical decisions she had to make at 25 that has helped her become successful.

Ibukun Awosika who is also an author and motivational speaker revealed that at the age of 25 when she was starting her first business, she made a decision never to sleep with a man for an opportunity or pay bribe and even when people thought she was just an idealist young woman, she kept the principles.

She said;

As a young woman of 25 when i was starting my first business, i made up my mind that two things were going to be critical to me. I'm from Nigeria and there are many things that my country is struggling with in many ways but we're a great country of a great people.
I made up my mind two things, i was never going to pay bribe in order to succeed in my business nor was i ever going to sleep with a man in order to take an opportunity
Everyone thought i was an idealistic young woman that wasn't going to go too far holding on to those principles. Well, its 30 years after and i have built a successful manufacturing group..

Watch video below.

https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1192339685579874307?s=12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDP condemns closure of AIT and Ray Power, says its an attempt to gag the media

POLITICS: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts